Fit® Mini Workshop: Improve Your Sleep (virtual)
Includes 2 hours live online instruction via ZOOM, Fit® manuals in pdf and Fit® e-certificate
The registration deadline is 15 days before the start of the course. If there are still course seats available, you can register with an additional late registration fees of RM 100.
Getting enough sleep is just as important as other vital elements of good health, such as following a healthy eating pattern, getting regular exercise and practicing good dental hygiene. Sleep is not a luxury but a basic component of a healthy lifestyle. But just like purchasing healthy foods, taking an after-dinner walk, or brushing your teeth, getting adequate good quality sleep requires time and discipline. Join this workshop and learn about a number of steps you can take to ensure you get a good quality sleep on a regular basis.
- Fitness instructor
- Personal trainer
- Advanced fitness enthusiasts
- The Zoom class will be on standby mode 15 mins before the class starts. Any latecomers more than 15 mins after the class starts will not be allowed into the class.
- Only 1 Zoom account per student is allowed, any additional log in to the class will be denied. Video camera needs to be turned ON throughout the session to confirm attendance and also to protect the intellectual property.
- Attendance of at least 70% of the course duration is required to ensure optimal learning and as part of the course completion requirement.
- E-Certificate will only be given after fulfill all requirement of the course completion and grading criteria (if any).
- Please be reminded to ensure that all of your devices (laptop/computerwith camera access is highly recommended, if not tablet/smartphone with camera access; Zoom App; earphone etc.) that required for the course are functioning well, and your internet have stable connection.
- Kindly be reminded to ensure your availability to attend the course on the confirmed time and date, as NO rescheduling or refund nor recording will be provided.
Suzanne Hosley, ACE® CPT-HC, ACSM® CPT, ISSN® SNS., B.Sc. Clinical Psychology; MBA International Business; DBA Organisational and Individual Learning