Course Provider: Rehab Trainer | 1 Day | CEC Points: ACE 0.7 CECs & NASM 0.7 CEUs
The Upcoming Intake For Rehab Express Is Now Open For Registration
16 Jul 2023, 8AM - Register Now
The registration deadline is 15 days before the start of the course. If there are still course seats available, you can register with an additional late registration fees of RM 100.
In this course you will learn how to fix your clients’ low risk niggling movement problems from the comfort of your own home studio or clinic anytime.
- Discover HOW injuries are created to prevent many happening – understand the negative powers of Training Error “Holding Patterns” Asymmetry from old Injury and how they create Muscle Imbalance.
- Learn three quick Screening tests that may indicate an injury is “High Risk” and needs referral to a Specialist as a high priority.
- Understand the 5 Main Muscle Imbalances that afflict the shoulder knee/hip and low back setting clients up for injury or turning them into chronic issues.
- Receive and be taught practical techniques with the Posture Pro and Rehab Dowel for the ‘release’ of dominant areas of fascial tightness muscular trigger points and mobility barriers.
- Use the simple Theratubing and “Rehab Dowel” to retrain faulty movements and teach activation drills for inhibited muscles of each of the 5 main muscle imbalances.
- Learn effective Cues for each of the 5 Inhibited Muscles / Movement Patterns
- Blend new movements into functional patterns lifestyle and set homework for your clients to keep them improving in their own time.
- Videos of the full Rehab Express face to face workshop plus an extra 33% of extra knowledge and video content.
- Many practical easily downloadable videos showing you how to use the Posture Pro Rehab Dowel and Theraband for correcting the Five Muscle Imbalances
- Three quick Screening Tests that may indicate an injury is “High Risk”
Why should you consider this course?
This course is for you if you or your clients are suffering from:
- Niggling / chronic aches and pains during or after exercise
- Poor or imbalanced muscular development
- Decreasing range of movement in joint or myofascial areas due totraining
- Inability to change technique even with good coaching• Impaired sports performance despite great training methodologies
- Time or geography constraints!
Download Full Course Description Here
FITM (16 July, 8.30am - 4.30pm)
FITM (28 Oct, 8.30am - 4.30pm)