Fitness Innovations Malaysia (FITM) was established in 2007 with the aspiration to develop world-class fitness leaders. Today, as Malaysia’s premier international standard fitness professional training & development centre, as well as the only local education partner to the American Council on Exercise (ACE), we continue to strive and dedicate our efforts to transcend our vision.
As a partner of Fitness Edutraining Asia (FEA), Rehab Trainer Australia, Train Fitness U.K, Metafit U.K, and Functional Training Institute Australia, we provide preparatory courses for international certification, continuing education and specialization certification, as well as valuable networking opportunities for fitness professionals.
To further broaden the opportunities for Malaysians to learn from and train with the industry’s best, FITM leverages its alliances with similar organizations throughout Asia to bring much sought-after international fitness presenters to Malaysia.
OUR MISSION & VISION
We aim to raise the standard of fitness professionals in Malaysia and support the growth and development of the fitness industry by providing fitness education, training and networking opportunities to fitness professionals in the region. We are the primary fitness training & development provider to most fitness professionals, fitness providers, leading hotels and universities in the country.
We are the fitness professional training & development centre of choice for University of Malaya (UM) and also the fitness industry advisor (through our Managing Director, Jerrican Tan) for Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) and Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TAR UC). We are committed to providing quality fitness education and training at affordable rates, with high job practicality and training for fitness professionals.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We believe in exercisers’ satisfaction as well as safe and effective exercise programmes. We promote scientifically proven training principles in consideration of the needs and circumstances of the client.
- We create a warm, home-like environment for our prospects, students and graduates. We are committed to creating an effective learning environment and experience for our students.
- We believe learning is a process that never ends. We consistently update ourselves with new findings, refine our skills and stay hungry for feedback on ways to continuously improve.
- We stand neutral and respect all industry players including other education providers.
- We march towards success through interdependence among our team by pooling our skills, knowledge and resources to be stronger together.
- Fitness professionals which consists of Personal Trainers, Group Exercise Instructors, Mind-Body Professionals and Strength & Conditioning Specialists interested in expanding career options locally or overseas.
- Recent university graduates who want to acquire practical skills and improve their earning potential.
- Fitness centres that want to gain a competitive edge by establishing quality services.
- Fitness enthusiasts who want to enjoy safe and effective training programmes.