Course Provider: FEA – Fitness Edutraining Asia | 1 Day | CEC Points: ACE 0.6 CECs
The Upcoming Intake For Weightlifting Foundations Is Now Open For Registration08 Oct 2022, 9AM - Register Now
The registration deadline is 15 days before the start of the course. If there are still course seats available, you can register with an additional late registration fees of RM 100.
Why should you consider this course?
- Interested in basic principles of the two Olympic lifts; the Snatch and the Clean and Jerk
- Get your clients fitter, stronger and faster using Olympic lifts
- Perform and teach these movements safely, progressively and know their variations
What Are The Topics Covered?
- Weightlifting-specific mobility drills and stretches
- Key positions, movement breakdown and movement tempo & variations of the main lifts: Snatch, Clean and Jerk
- Establish balance, support, and learn how to develop explosive power when performing these lifts
- Incorporate Olympic lifts into a workout program for maximum performance
Who Will This Benefit?
- Fitness Professionals
- Health Professionals
- Strength and Conditioning Professionals
- Sports Coaches
- Fitness Enthusiasts