Senior Fitness Specialist
Course Provider: Fitness Innovations (Thailand) | 2 Days | CEC Points: ACE 1.2 CECs
In 2022, it was projected that the share of the Malaysian population aged over 65 years would be at 7.9%, showcasing an increase compared to 7.4% in the previous year. Malaysia is currently facing the prospect of an aging population, and the latest statistical data predicts this trend to be happening as soon as in 2030. 📈 This makes the Fit® Senior Fitness Specialist course more vital than ever! Learn how to play an important role in keeping the growing population of seniors healthy and active by designing effective exercise programs for them. Develop the confidence to design training programs catered to the needs of seniors with an understanding of the aging process and common medical conditions. Learn how to design programs in regard to cardiorespiratory training, strength training, balance and flexibility training for different levels of function: physically fit, physically independent, physically dependent and frail older adults.
• Understanding aging and common medical conditions in seniors.
• Designing cardiorespiratory programs for different fitness levels.
• Creating tailored strength training regimens for seniors.
• Developing balance and flexibility training for improved mobility.
• Personalizing exercise programs for seniors with consideration of distinct needs: physically fit, physically independent, physically dependent, and frail older adults.