Muaythai Kickboxing for Personal Trainers Level 1 & 2
Course Provider: FEA – Fitness Edutraining Asia | 2 Days | CEC Points: ACE 1.6 CECs & NASM 1.6 CEUs
The Upcoming Intake For Muaythai Kickboxing for Personal Trainers Is Now Open For Registration06 May 2023, 9AM - Register Now
The registration deadline is 15 days before the start of the course. If there are still course seats available, you can register with an additional late registration fees of RM 100.
Most of our clients have body composition goals ie looking good, reducing body fat or physique transformation. Some may want to increase their energy level, become fitter and be able to perform daily activities at ease. While some just want to have a good and fun session sweating and getting distracted from their daily chores! We’ve got you covered – satisfy all the aforementioned clients by incorporating Muaythai Kickboxing into your personal training sessions now. With this fun and challenging workout, your clients will be burning calories, building anerobic fitness, improving coordination and reactivity without them realising! Not a fighter? Not a problem, our 2 days 100% practical workshop is designed to give you the tools you need and guide you step by step, you will be able to conduct your very first Muaythai Kickboxing personal training session the next day!
- Punching and Kicking techniques broken down to as simple as 1,2,3 ; it is so simple and effective your clients will pick up the technique so fast they can start working with combos
- Non-verbal coaching cues; there’s no time for lengthy instructions in such a fast-paced workout, create the synergy and communicate effectively
- 6 Protocols to Muaythai Kickboxing Workout session – use it AS a workout or PART of your usual workout routine
- Tested and proven pad holding techniques for Personal Trainers to keep your joints
healthy, prevent occupational hazard for the longevity of your career
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER THIS COURSE?
- You want to learn the correct way of pad holding so your clients can strike without injuring themselves or yourself
- Incorporate Muaythai kickboxing into your clients’ aerobic and anaerobic fitness training
- Learn different Muaythai kickboxing drills, combos and most importantly, the formats that you can use and modify to make it suitable for different training or programming phases and goals
“There was alot of show and tell which is my favourite learning method.“
-Lau Hui Siong/ July 2020
Muaythai Kickboxing for Personal Trainers