Effect of Hormones on Exercise and Performance
Course Provider: Classic Fitness Academy | 1 Day | CEC Points: ACE 0.6 CECs
Register Your Interest For Effect of Hormones on Exercise and PerformanceThis course is currently not available. We will get back to you soon. Register Interest
The registration deadline is 15 days before the start of the course. If there are still course seats available, you can register with an additional late registration fees of RM 100.
This workshop aims to educate fitness professionals on the effects different hormones have on exercise and performance. By understanding the critical role of hormones in our exercise regimes, fitness professionals will be able to maximize their client’s potential through enhanced program design capabilities.
- Learn about hormones with an aim to apply this knowledge to help your clients achieve their health, fitness and performance goal
- Learn about how hormones level change throughout the female menstrual cycle and how your exercise mode and intensity should change to maximize benefits of exercise
- Understand types of hormonal imbalances including PCOS and how to manage their exercise and nutrition habits
- Understanding the blood markers to help you understand your clients’ body in order to design individualized exercise programs
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER THIS COURSE?
- Educate fitness professionals on the effects different hormones have on exercise and performance
- Maximize your client’s potential through enhanced program design capabilities via understanding the critical role of hormones in our exercise regimes