Kong Sei Key
Kong Sei Key is a former Malaysian national badminton player. She has competed in numerous badminton tournaments; including the ASEAN Varsity Games in Vietnam.
Her experience in the health and fitness industry is comprehensive. After graduating from University Malaya, she worked at KL Sports Medical Center as a rehab assistant, acquiring skills to train people with musculoskeletal and joint injuries. With a passion in training people, she decided to become a personal trainer and started working with Fitness First.
To further improve her education, she took the ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Advanced Health & Fitness Specialist certification. After a brief stint as a Sport Conditioning Specialist for the National Sports Institute, Key decided to increase her knowledge on the subject by becoming a NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
Key serves as a fitness educator at FITM, facilitating continuing education courses and is a Master Trainer for TWIST conditioning and RIP:60.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Sports Science (Major in Exercise Physiology), University Malaya
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Advanced Health and Fitness Specialist
- Les Mills Asia Pacific BodyPUMP & GRIT Presenter
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- TWIST Strength and Conditioning Specialist