Ee Ling, Yeoh
For the past five years, Ee Ling has passionately helped trainers bridge the gap between science and training. She has travelled extensively around Asia delivering courses and is the first bilingual educator to conduct courses in both Mandarin and English. As FITM’s Chief Education Officer, Ee Ling’s role is to develop her team of educators and overlook course development for Fitness Edutraining Asia (FEA).
Ee Ling’s background as a dietician enables her to specialize in fitness nutrition – she aims to empower fitness professionals in helping clients achieve fitness goals by making better food choices. Ee Ling was previously the fitness and nutrition advisor for Men’s Health and Women’s Health Malaysia, and has contributed to various publications including SHAPE magazine, Women’s Weekly, Expatriate Lifestyle and The Star.
Ee Ling is a firm believer in lifelong learning; as teaching is an ever-evolving profession and you can never be done learning. In her free time, Ee Ling enjoys resistance training and loves beach holidays.
Education and Qualifications:
- BSc. (Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics, International Medical University, Malaysia
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Health Coach
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Medical Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Certified Emergency First Response (EFR) Instructor
- Trainfitness UK T3 Programme Leader