Muaythai Kickboxing for Personal Trainers Level 1 is a one-day, hands-on martial arts course that introduces you to the art of being a Muaythai coach. Muaythai kickboxing combines modern fitness concepts with traditional Muaythai fighting techniques. Through this course, you’ll learn everything from the science and biomechanics of Muaythai, down to the best coaching cues that you can use to motivate your clients. As a result, you’ll be able to create both individual and group workouts for your clients without the sparring elements of fights.
Have you completed Level 1 of Muaythai Kickboxing for Personal Trainers? Congratulations, you are now ready for Level 2, where you’ll learn intermediate to advance footwork, striking techniques and more Muaythai kickboxing combo variations. In this course, you’ll also acquire the knowledge necessary to combine all these into your programme design, based on your clients’ goals, specific needs and progression.
Fitness Edutraining Asia - FEA
Level 1: ACE 0.8 CECs
Level 2: ACE 0.7 CECs
16 hours (2 days)
9am - 6pm
*bundle price: Level 1 & 2
*price per level
Handouts, course manual and/or presentation slides
Level 2 - Courses with lessons and content extended from Level 1 with the objective of focusing on a specific interest in training
Upon meeting all requirements of this workshop/course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Successful Workshop/Course Completion. Requirements are as such:
(1) full attendance
(2) completion of workshop/course
(3) passing all evaluations (practical and theory exam)
Completion of course participation and assignment(s)
What Do I Need To Bring?
• Stationery and a spare change of clothes
• Hand wraps are required. Please bring your own or you may purchase them from us on course day at RM 35/pair (while stocks last). Please inform us in advance if you are purchasing your hand wraps from us
• Sharing equipment will be provided. You may opt to bring your own boxing gloves
A minimum of 12 pax and a maximum of 20 pax