Kong Sei Key (Key)
Kong Sei Key (Key) is a former state badminton player, having represented Malaysia in numerous badminton tournaments, including the ASEAN Varsity Games in Vietnam.
Her experience in the health and fitness industry is comprehensive. After graduating from University Malaya, she worked at KL Sports Medical Center as a rehab assistant, acquiring skills to train people with musculoskeletal and joint injuries. Thanks to her passion in training people, she decided to become a personal trainer and started working with Fitness First. To further improve her repertoire, she took the ACE Personal Trainer and Advanced Health & Fitness Specialist certification. After a brief stint as a Sport Conditioning Specialist for the National Sports Institute, Key decided to increase her knowledge on the subject by becoming a NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
Key serves as a fitness educator at FITM facilitating the Personal Trainer Course, Strength and Conditioning Course, Continuing Education Courses and is a Master Trainer for TWIST CONDITIONING and RIP:60.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Sports Science (Major in Exercise Physiology), University Malaya
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Advanced Health and Fitness Specialist
- Les Mills Asia Pacific BodyPUMP & GRIT Presenter
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- TWIST Strength and Conditioning Specialist