Performance Nutrition (Level 2)
Course Provider: FEA – Fitness Edutraining Asia | 2 Days | CEC Points: ACE 1.2 CECs, NASM 1.2 CEUs
The Upcoming Intake For Performance Nutrition (Level 2 of SFNS) Is Now Open For Registration
29 Jul 2023, 9AM - Register Now
The registration deadline is 15 days before the start of the course. If there are still course seats available, you can register with an additional late registration fees of RM 100.
Upon completion of the Health & Fitness Nutrition (Level 1 of Sports and Fitness Nutrition Specialist), you will have the foundation, the information and the inspiration to make better food choices. Now, the next step is to look into the relationship between food and how it optimizes performance whether it’s to build muscle, lose fat or maximize your performance. You will learn how to offer credible, practical and relevant nutrition information to active clients while staying within the professional scope of practice.
- Functional Food – Discover how specific food can have effect on a specific athletic demand beyond the benefit of the traditional nutrients it contains.
- Look Good Naked – How to gain weight the healthy way and lose weight without starving?
- Essentials of Meal Selection and Preparation – Help client translate nutrition knowledge into action
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER THIS COURSE?
- Explain how specific food can improve specific athletic demand
- Identify nutrition considerations when working with clients with endurance, strength, hypertrophy and fat loss goals
- Offer tips to build meals to meet specific energy and nutritional needs
Upcoming Intakes (LIVE)
Performance Nutrition (Level 2) (Live Course)
FITM (29 & 30 July, 9am - 4pm)
FITM (20 & 21 Jan, 9am - 4pm)
Upcoming Intakes (VIRTUAL)
Performance Nutrition (Level 2) (Virtual)
Bundle: Sports & Fitness Nutrition Level 1 & 2 (Live)
FITM (HFN : 28 & 29 Sept & PN : 20 & 21 Jan @ 9am - 4pm)
Bundle: Sports & Fitness Nutrition Level 1 & 2 (Virtual)