FEA Mini Workshop: Introduction to Personal Training Career (Virtual)
Course Provider: FEA – Fitness Edutraining Asia | 75 Minutes | CEC Points: NIL
Register Your Interest For FEA Mini Workshop: Introduction To Personal Training Career (Virtual)This course is currently not available. We will get back to you soon. Register Interest
The registration deadline is 15 days before the start of the course. If there are still course seats available, you can register with an additional late registration fees of RM 100.
Do you love fitness? If you do, why not turn your passion into profession. This session provides you the insights of the personal training industry, how to become a successful personal trainer and discover what your future employers and clients will expect from you.
- Presenter: Jerrican Tan, Managing Director/Founder & Edutrainer FITM & FEA, Body Transformation Specialist
- Audience: People thinking of becoming a personal trainer
Duration: 75 mins
- Capacity: 95 pax
- Fee: RM 9.90
- The Zoom class will be on standby mode 15 mins before the class starts. Any latecomers more than 15 mins after the class starts will not be allowed into the class.
- Only 1 Zoom account per student is allowed, any additional log in to the class will be denied. Video camera needs to be turned ON throughout the session to confirm attendance and also to protect the intellectual property.
- Attendance of at least 70% of the course duration is required to ensure optimal learning and as part of the course completion requirement.
- E-Certificate will only be given after fulfill all requirement of the course completion and grading criteria (if any).
- Please be reminded to ensure that all of your devices (laptop/computerwith camera access is highly recommended, if not tablet/smartphone with camera access; Zoom App; earphone etc.) that required for the course are functioning well, and your internet have stable connection.
- Kindly be reminded to ensure your availability to attend the course on the confirmed time and date, as NO rescheduling or refund nor recording will be provided.