Fit® Mini Workshop: Develop Resilience To Stress
Includes 2 hours live online instruction via ZOOM, Fit® manuals in pdf and Fit® e-certificate
The registration deadline is 15 days before the start of the course. If there are still course seats available, you can register with an additional late registration fees of RM 100.
Most of us have stress in our lives, but some of us are better at coping with stress than others. When the threat is real, the stress response can be lifesaving, but when your body invokes the same set of responses to daily stressors that are features of modern life – traffic jams, work deadlines, tight schedules, bills, COVID and other worries – this can erode your mental and physical health. We cannot change the world around us, but we can change how we perceive and react to daily stressful situations. Join this workshop and learn to manage stress through proven approaches that can enhance your health and happiness.
- Fitness instructor
- Personal trainer
- Advanced fitness enthusiasts
- The Zoom class will be on standby mode 15 mins before the class starts. Any latecomers more than 15 mins after the class starts will not be allowed into the class.
- Only 1 Zoom account per student is allowed, any additional log in to the class will be denied. Video camera needs to be turned ON throughout the session to confirm attendance and also to protect the intellectual property.
- Attendance of at least 70% of the course duration is required to ensure optimal learning and as part of the course completion requirement.
- E-Certificate will only be given after fulfill all requirement of the course completion and grading criteria (if any).
- Please be reminded to ensure that all of your devices (laptop/computerwith camera access is highly recommended, if not tablet/smartphone with camera access; Zoom App; earphone etc.) that required for the course are functioning well, and your internet have stable connection.
- Kindly be reminded to ensure your availability to attend the course on the confirmed time and date, as NO rescheduling or refund nor recording will be provided.
Suzanne Hosley, ACE® CPT-HC, ACSM® CPT, ISSN® SNS., B.Sc. Clinical Psychology; MBA International Business; DBA Organisational and Individual Learning