FEA Sports & fitness nutrition specialist- sfns
Course Provider: FITM | Onsite Class and/or Study at Your Own Pace (Recorded Sessions) via Google Classroom |
CEC/CEUs: HFN (Level 1): ACE & NASM 1.2; PN (Level 2): ACE 1.2
The Upcoming Intake For FEA Sports and Fitness Nutrition Specialist – SFNS Is Now Open For Registration
28 Sep 2023, 9AM - Register Now
The registration deadline is 15 days before the start of the course. If there are still course seats available, you can register with an additional late registration fees of RM 100.
Be a Sports & Fitness Nutrition Specialist.
Understand nutrients on a deeper level, translate nutritional guidelines into what your clients should be eating, and discover strategies to adopt healthy eating habits. You will find yourself confident to review your clients’ diet and educate them to make better food choices. You will also have the foundation, the information and the inspiration to look into the relationship between food and how it optimizes performance whether it’s to build muscle, lose fat or maximize your performance.
Live classes focus in
-1. Health & Fitness Nutrition (Level 1 of SFNS)
1) Food swap: Which food is better?
2) Calculating your energy and nutrient requirement
3) Effective ways of using a food tracker app
4) How to speak to your clients about making dietary changes
-2. Performance Nutrition (Level 2 of SFNS)
1) How should you eat differently for every sport?
2) What do you eat before, during and after exercise?
3) Can you lose fat and build muscle at the same time?
4) Creating a personalized Performance Nutrition Plan (PNP)
Study at Your Own Pace (Recorded Sessions) via Google Classroom
1. What is Healthy Eating
2. Macronutrients & Micronutrients
3. Carbohydrates: What (Generally, Specifically)? Why? How Much (per day & per meal)? 8 Considerations to Know How to Choose?
4. Fat: What (Generally, Specifically)? Why? How Much (per day)? 4 Considerations to Know How to Choose?
5. Protein: What (Animal vs Plant Based)? Why? How Much (per day, per meal)?Quantity vs Timing?
5 Considerations to Know How to Choose?
6. D.I.E.T. Step by Step Nutrition Coaching
7. Food Labels: step by step guide to read & compare
8. Calculating Energy Requirement
9. Macronutrient Distribution
10. Evaluating Client’s Diet
11. 10 Most popular Diets (including IF, Keto, Paleo, etc)
12. Fitness Supplements (including: muscle building, performance enhancement, weight loss, etc)
13. Grocery Shopping: step by step on how to do it right
14. Functional Food – Discover how specific food can have effect on a specific athletic demand beyond the benefit of the traditional nutrients it contains.
15. Identify nutrition considerations when working with clients with endurance, strength, hypertrophy and fat loss goals
16. Look Good Naked – How to gain weight the healthy way and lose weight without starving?
17. Essentials of Meal Selection and Preparation – Help client translate nutrition knowledge into action
18. Growing Your Business: ideas..
19. Being a Sports & Fitness Nutrition Specialist (SFNS)
Become an FEA Sports & Fitness Nutrition Specialist
This course designed for fitness professionals who wish to learn about nutrition to help clients make better food choices in order to achieve their health, fitness & performance goals.
Learning from the Comfort of Your Home
16-Hour (8-day, each day 2-hour) live streaming via Zoom and Home Study Programme via Google Classroom
Sports & Fitness Nutrition Specialist- SFNS
Course fees included Live Classes and Study-At-Your-Own-Pace Google Classroom, E-book & E-Cert (upon passing evaluation criteria)
FITM (HFN : 28 & 29 Sept & PN : 20 & 21 Jan @ 9am - 4pm)
Sports & Fitness Nutrition Specialist- SFNS (Online): Study-At-Your-Own-Pace
Course fees included Study-At-Your-Own-Pace Recorded Sessions & Tutorials (accompanied by answers for self-review), E-book & E-Cert (upon passing evaluation criteria)