FEA Mini Workshop 11: 4R For Performance Mobility (Virtual)
Course Provider: FEA – Fitness Edutraining Asia | 90 Minutes | CEC Points: N/A
Register Your Interest For FEA Mini Workshop 11: 4R For Performance Mobility (Virtual)This course is currently not available. We will get back to you soon. Register Interest
The registration deadline is 15 days before the start of the course. If there are still course seats available, you can register with an additional late registration fees of RM 100.
In today’s sedentary world, we often find ourselves in a seated posture that restricts our mobility and optimal muscle function that eventually leads to chronic pain. As a result, we often turn to single “quick-fixes” which provides acute pain relief instead of long term adaptations for pain/ injury prevention. In this workshop, you will learn 4R components to for long term improvements in mobility, take home mobility exercises and flows which you can immediately incorporate into your workout routine.
- Primal Movements
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Controlled Articular Rotation
- Functional Movement Training
- Identify the 4-R components in improving mobility
- Learn how to perform CARs and primal movements
- Incorporate mobility flows into workouts for improvement in movement efficiency