Certified Group Exercise Instructor (CGX) Level 1 & 2
Course Provider: FEA – Fitness Edutraining Asia | 2 Days | CEC Points: ACE 1.7 CECs
Register Your Interest For Certified Group Exercise Instructor (CGX) Level 1 & 2This course is currently not available. We will get back to you soon. Register Interest
The registration deadline is 15 days before the start of the course. If there are still course seats available, you can register with an additional late registration fees of RM 100.
The Certified Group Exercise Instructor (CGX) is for group exercise instructors who wish to create their own exercise to music workouts as well as fitness enthusiasts who aspire to be an instructor for such classes.
The course will cover topics such as the role of a group exercise instructor, musicality – all that is involved in working with music and harnessing the power of music to create memorable exercise to music workouts. Students will experience designing their own strength and cardio workouts as well as going through exercise fundamentals in creating such workouts. Essential skills such as cueing, communicating and responding to different issues in class participants will be covered as well how to to go from good to great and branding, marketing and selling your classes !
- Musicality! Make music your best friend in learning how to listen and move to the beat. Harness the power of music to create a magical exercise to music experience for your participants.
- Learn people skills in what’s involved in being a great exercise to music instructor; from cueing, communication skills and much, much more.
- Practice designing your own strength and cardio exercise to music workout.
why should you consider this course?
- You are currently teaching exercise to music group classes and wish to design your very own class
- You have been actively joining exercise to music group classes and wish to turn this love into a career