Dr. Suzanne Hosley
Dr. Suzanne Hosley has over 20 years of experience in education and training in Asia. She has a Doctorate in Learning from Macquarie University, a Master of Business Administration from the National University of Singapore, and a Bachelor Degree in Psychology from McGill University. Her prolific experience includes managing a project to set up the first business school in Vietnam and the graduate management programme at Shinawatra University in Thailand.
Fitness Innovations Thailand® (FIT) was established in 2005 by Dr. Suzanne Hosley in response to local trainers’ requests to help improve their international qualification base. A lifelong fitness proponent (an avid runner and triathlete), Dr. Hosley is an ACE, NASM and ACSM CPT, as well as an NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), an ACE health Coach, a Twist Bronze Level Coach and an ISSN Sport Nutrition Specialist. FIT has offices in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Shanghai and Taiwan, with affiliates in India.
Education and Qualifications
- B.Sc. Clinical Psychology, McGill University, Canada
M.B.A. International Business, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- D.B.A. Organisational and Individual Learning, Macquarie University, Australia
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Health Coach
American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Certified Personal Trainer
- International Society Of Sports Nutrition (ISSN) Sports Nutrition Specialist